PAM AND JIM ARE MARRIEDDDDDDDDDDDD
SPAM ME WITH JIM/PAM/WEDDING/NIAGARA-FALLS/JOY RELATED ITEMS :D :D :D :D
THIS OFFER DOES NOT EXPIRE
ETA: Also, this whole wedding is giving me a Wonderfalls flashback. ANYBODY ELSE?? :DDDD
[spruced-up Halpert/Beesley wedding photo courtesy
- Mood:
tipsy

Comments
*DELAYED TOAST*
I am still drinking champagne. But it is tempered by the fact that I am also eating a bowl of Cheerios, and the champagne's in a plastic cup.
EEEE HOW BEAUTIFUL WAS NIAGARA FALLS :D
EEEE HOW BEAUTIFUL WAS NIAGARA FALLS :D
SO FLIPPING BEAUTIFUL. THAT LAST SCENE. I WAS ALL GIGGLY AND TEARY AND AFLUTTER WITH MY EMOTIONS. AND JIM GAVE THAT CAMERA A LAST LOOK AND IT TOOK ME BACK TO S1. JIM. JIM. JIM.
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*
I KNOOOOOW. OH MY GOD. AND THE CUTE VEIL/TIE THING THAT ENDED UP BEING HILARIOUS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HER VEIL. :P AND OMGGGGGGGG, THE SCENE BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED AND AWWWW ♥♥♥
I loved it. One of my friends was like "just telling her she's pretty doesn't address her concerns!" I was like "WHATEVER THAT TOTALLY WOULD WORK FOR ME"
(ALSO OMG IT STILL FREAKS ME OUT THAT ONE OF JIM'S BROTHERS IS A BLUE SUN DUDE FROM ARIEL. FOR SRS.)
WHAT? Oh my lord, he is! AHHHH. *head!splosion*
(And now I'd like to quickly address the fact that Pam's best friend hooked up with Dwight, and her mom hooked up with Michael. There are going to be some seriously traumatic times ahead for Pamela Morgan Beesly Halpert.)
Oh dear God, I knoooow! I thought her best friend was the worst part! AAAH AAAAAH AAAAAH. Also I cannot believe Michael told her grandmother they were going to name the baby Mee-maw. WHY DOES HE SAY THINGS
Didn't I do that in a fic? Or was that in one of the fics I only write in my brain and never show to the public? *_*
SAM TYLER was named after Rose Tyler, bwahahaha. (I think that is my favorite television fact. It's such a punch in the face to both old-school DW fans and general BBC tightasses who think LoM is superior to A2A and all that tripe. *_* ) ANYWAY: This means The Office and Doctor Who and Life on Mars could all be connected in a beautiful ROSE TYLER marriage!
And it is SO Bad Wolf-y I mean THINK OF THE PARALLELS.
*cough*
Anyway.
HERE HAVE A .GIF:
Here, this Pam picspam is like the sunshine and fluffy kittens of happiness.
YAAAAAAAAAAY, I LOVE THAT PAM PICSPAM.
I HAVE DONE THE SAME THING MYSELF AT MALIGNE LAKE IN ALBERTA! IT TOOK ME BACK, MAN!
ALSO JIM AND PAM :DDDDDD
The thing I love about The Office is that even their cheesy video tie-ins are pretty well scripted. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"Gotta let me know when you're doin' that!"
OMFG I LUFF THEM.
I JUST HAD A HEADBURST ORGASM SWEETNESS EXPLOSION, OR SOMETHING.
*DIES*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Wonderfalls was SOOOOO my happy place for a significant portion of last year. I think it got better and better. :D
Also!!
Alas, I think this is my only S1 Jim/Pam gif.
YES! LICK YOUR LIPS, FUTURE-MRS.PAM HALPERT. THAT IS YOUR SOON-TO-BE-HUSBAND RIGHT THERE AND HE IS HOT!
Sorry, no wedding stuff yet. BUT SOOOON!
LOL I LOVE HER LICKING HER LIPS. PAMMYYYYYYYYYY I ALWAYS CALL HER PAMMY OUT OF LOVE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE HATES IT ... DOES THAT MAKE ME BAD?
WEDDINGSPAM!
Omg these two make me so happy. I am an old cat lady at heart. But maybe I should just know that and embrace it, you know? ♥